Identifying PurposesIn accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), MIC-HUB Srl (the "Firm" or “us” or “we”) is providing the following information regarding the processing of personal data to inform users ("User" or "Users") of the michain.com website ("Website") of its policy regarding the protection of personal data and how the personal information of Users is collected and managed during navigation on the Website and for the use of its services.
User are• Visitors to the website, mobile applications, and other online properties (each, a "Site" or “Website”)
• Contact persons for our clients and/or prospective clients
• Contact persons for suppliers of goods and services to us
• Contact persons for recruitment/employment purposes,
• Any other individuals about whom we obtain Personal Data
Personal data means all data that can relate to someone personally, such as his/her name, address, e-mail account(s), user behaviour.
Data ControllerData Controller in accordance with Article 4 Clause 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Via Pietro Custodi, 16
20136 Milano (MI)
You can contact us under email@example.com or at the postal address
Limiting Use, Disclosure and RetentionWhenever you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we save the data provided by you (your e-mail account, possibly your name and phone number) to be able to deliver answers to your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer necessary, or it limits its processing where it is subject to legal obligations to retain data.
We normally collect:
- common data and contact details, such as name, surname, address, telephone number, email address and other data which you will supply through forms present on the Site;
- some navigation data or personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet (for example, IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Site, etc.). This data shall be used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the Site and to ensure proper functioning and will be deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to establish responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are used only for this specific purpose;
Purposes and the legal grounds for processingThe purposes and the legal grounds for processing are:
- to Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- to fulfill the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- to deal with a request done by you directly, or to follow up on requests made by you through the “contact” form in our website;
For the processing of your personal data for the purposes set forth in these lines, your consent is not required, as the legal basis for the processing, pursuant to applicable regulations, consists in the execution of a contract, the fulfilment of a legal obligation and for your personal request. Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to the achievement of the purposes indicated and will, subsequently, be stored exclusively for the time necessary to fulfil the requirements provided for by law;
- to send you communications of commercial or editorial nature through newsletters.
For the processing of your personal data for this purpose, your consent is required which forms the legal basis for the processing in accordance with current regulations. The data collected will be processed by us until you decide to revoke your consent and/or obtain the termination of the processing. Even in the event you gave your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time and/or object to the activities of direct marketing by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred above to:
- our employees or related companies in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as authorized and / or data processors and / or system administrators;
- to third party companies or other subjects that carry out activities on behalf of the Owner.
Data communicationWithout the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), we may communicate the above data to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Data transferPersonal data are stored on computer systems located in Italy and therefore within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Firm, if necessary, will have the right to move data on IT systems, even non-EU. In this case, we hereby ensure that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission (data shield).
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answerThe provision of data for the purposes above referred is mandatory. In their absence, we will be unable to manage any relationship with your person.
Your RightsIn your capacity as an interested party, you can exercise the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-17-18-19-20-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition).
How to exercise rightsYou may exercise your rights at any time by sending a request to us, through the Contacts section, or by writing to us at email@example.com or at the postal address above mentioned.