Open MIC, the new podcast on the theme of mobility, infrastructures, cities and the environment
From 18 April, for the occasion of the Milan Design Week 2023, MIC-HUB is launching Open MIC, the first Italian podcast on the theme of mobility, infrastructures, cities and the environment.
The protagonists of Open MIC offer professional and personal reflections on the urban theme.
The first season of Open MIC, Architects, Cities and Mobility, is dedicated to conversations with ten Italian architects, unfolding their story from their beginnings and their sources of inspiration, and going on to discuss their design vision and what needs to be done to generate change and redesign space and mobility in a sustainable fashion.
The ten Italian guests invited to speak in the first season are:
• Stefano Boeri – Stefano Boeri Architetti,
• Mario Cucinella – Mario Cucinella Architects,
• Claudia Pasquero – Ecologic Studio,
• Andrea Boschetti – Metrogramma,
• Carlo Ratti – Carlo Ratti Associati,
• Nicola Russi – Laboratorio Permanente,
• Alfonso Femia – Atelier(s) Alfonso Femia,
• Andreas Kipar – LAND.
The narrator in this journey will be Federico Parolotto, architect and CEO of MIC-HUB, long-time expert in transport planning and sustainable mobility.
The podcast will be available from 18 April 2023 on mic-hub.com, on Spreaker and the major listening platforms.